2014~My 8th year of blogging. This is my year of living with CREATIVITY! 2014 is my "One Little Word" Journey: Meraki. I'm open to the possibilities!


"Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we know all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?" - Lucy Maud Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

{Week in the Life~Day 3~Tuesday, April 30th}

Morning coffee. Watching the local herd of deer on our front lawn. :-)

Messy. Messy. Messy house. I had class LATE last night. Came home and woke up to a messy house. This is Ryan's room...

Kyle's room...do you see a pattern?

Dylan's room...When I'm not home, Rob always says he and the boys are not too good without me. Love them and miss them..but wish they would clean up more :-)

Walking out the back too for work. We use the back door more than our front door.

Pulling out of my neighborhood.

 
A friend at work gave me this very thoughtful
gift card as a "thank you" for being kind. Made my day!!!!
My Mother-In-Law is simply the best. She texts my kids all the time. Calls. Texts me all the time. Calls. She keeps in touch. Recently she sent Ryan $100 for his Disney trip for which Ryan was thrilled. Today she sent me this text message (see above). Basically my Mother-in-Law is going to buy Ryan's graduation cake from the BEST Bakery, Sweet Eats. Cost: $150!! No joke. But oh, so good :-) I am so grateful for Rob's parents.

Dropping Dylan off at lacrosse practice at Seneca.

Picking up sandwiches at Nixon's Deli (close to Seneca) on the way home from dropping Dylan off. 2 chicken cheese steaks. 3 packages of chicken strips and fries. Coke. Total bill: $53. Doesn't that seem like a lot? My boys can EAT!!!!

Wood being delivered in our driveway. 2 cords.

Kyle came home on the Late Bus from Track (He throws the Javelin). Rob and Kyle were starving for dinner. Here is Rob teasing who will eat the ColeSlaw (*Is that how you even SPELL it??) YUCK! We do not LIKE "Slaw"!!!!

Ryan had an away Tennis Match and brought Dylan home from lacrosse for me. They were now eating their dinner. It's LATE!!! Almost 8:00 for their dinner.

Dylan loves to snuggle with Rob and me. We are all watching our new show, The Voice. We love it. I'm so blessed and grateful for my wonderful life. Make it a great day!!!